We made over $2300 from the mattress sale! Thanks to everyone for getting out the word!
Asheville High Bands Mattress Fundraiser
Our Asheville Bands will display Simmons Beautyrest and more top brands on Saturday, May 21st from 10am to 5pm at their mattress fundraiser sale saving our community 30-50% below retail costs on great beds! Do you have a mattress in your house that you could replace? Now is the time! The mattresses have outstanding full replacement warranties. One manufacturer won the Consumer Digest Best Buy and Women’s Choice award for the ninth consecutive year. Delivery is available. All styles and sizes are available for you to lay on including plush, firm, pillowtops, memory foam, latex, gel beds, Westin and Marriott styles. Please come out and see us on Saturday, May 21st, from 10am to 5pm at the Asheville High Cafeteria. Please tell your friends about this event.
Belk is having a private sale to support local charities on Saturday April 30, 2016, 6am-10am. It is their best sale of the season, but you need a ticket to get in. Tickets are $5 and, if you sell one, the whole $5 will go into your band account that can go toward paying for your trip to Hawaii or toward other band fees.
Anyone who buys a ticket
- Will get $5 off of the purchase of one item. Buy more tickets for $5 off that many more items.
- Can receive a Belk Gift Card if they’re one of the first 100 customers in the store that morning.
- Can shop starting April 10, reserve items so they can be rung up during the sale, then pick them up on or after April 30.
Pickup your tickets Wednesday April 13th. Sell tickets to friends, family, neighbors, coworkers, anyone who needs stuff until the 27th. Return the money and any unsold tickets by Friday April 29th.
Exciting news – we’ve reopened registration until 5pm Friday! Sleep a tad longer tomorrow and get registered today! And thanks to Right On Time Productions for allowing us to keep registration open this long.
Congratulations to the marching band!
They received the following awards for the Gatlinburg Parade of Lights:
1st Place Best Use of Lights
3rd Place Most Entertaining
1st Place Best Marching Band
Come out this Friday night and eat some great BBQ from Luella’s, Hickory Nut Gap Farms, City Bakery and Pepsi.
Friday 11/6 4-7pm at the Asheville High cafeteria.
Tickets available at the door or in advance from any band student.
$10 for adults, $7 kids under 8 for a BBQ sandwich, beans, potato salad and either Pepsi or bottled water.
The band “Out to Lunch” will play in the courtyard 5-7.
A big thank you to all our great sponsors for their generous donations!
If you ever shop at Belk, this week your shopping can support the AHS band program without it costing you an extra cent. In fact it could save you money.
On Saturday 11/7, Belk will open early (6:00am) for ticket-holders to their charity sale.
1) Tickets cost $5, every penny of which will go to the band.
2) Your ticket will be worth $5 at the register.
3) If you’re one of the first 100 in, you will receive a Belk gift card worth up to $1000.
4) You can buy more than one ticket, then use one in shoes, one in housewares, one in cosmetics, one in . . .
5) There will be lots of extra discounts available until 1:00pm.
6) Buy tickets early (You can send the money in with your student.) and shop before the sale if you can’t make it on Saturday. Give the cashier your ticket and credit card info and they’ll hold it to ring it up on Saturday when the sale is in effect. Then you can come back later to pick up your purchases.
Tickets are available every day from Mrs. Talley. They will also be available at Friday’s BBQ tailgate party to use Saturday morning.
Get your holiday shopping started!